Can you afford not to be listed on Google or have an outdated listing?
If pictures are worth a thousand words, your clients' local business photos must speak volumes. Window shopping is happening online and Google suggests high-quality online photos on business listings get 42% more requests for directions and 35% more clicks than those without. Virtual tours, coupled with images, further bolster these results up to 48%.
As a Google Street View Trusted Photographer, we provide amazing, immersive 360° panorama virtual tours of various industries, as well as for hotels and retail.
As a Matterport Service Partner, we use the only Google Street View VR Ready capturing devices to create next generation Street View tours that integrate 3D Geometry with 2D panoramas to create the most immersive street view experiences available.
Simply said, it is the same as the Google Street View, but only for businesses. So it is a virtual tour through which users can see and experience your space via Google search engine, Google Maps and Google Plus network.
- You can publish Google virtual tour on your website, Facebook or any other social networks. There are no additional costs for hosting because you get free hosting of the Google server.
- All photos can be used on your websites, social networks or any media without restriction.
- Virtual tour and your professional photos on you Google Business card and Google Plus page are available on all computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Secured non-stop marketing at Google with no extra cost
Photographing takes less than an hour, but it depends on the size of the space. Please prepare all the rooms and consider that on the 360° panoramas you can see all around in a room as well as up and down.
Virtual tour and photos will be published on Google and available within 24 hours.
The Virtual Tour will help your business by enhancing the business's web profile on Google's database, leading more local searchers to your tour and also add this tour to your Google's Map page. With millions of searches done daily, weekly, monthly, just by having your tour on these sites, you have a better chance to be found than your competitors.
Google has a lot of services that are paid. Not everything on Google is for free. For this service, you will not pay Google for it, you pay only for the work of photographers who did the shooting, editing, publishing photos and virtual tours.
Invite customers in with indoor Street View of your business on Google Maps and Search.
Your Google business listing is your company’s most visible asset. Improve your presence with Street View content. See example
Plant your flag. When prospective customers seek you out on Google Maps, help ensure that their first encounters are great ones. See example
GOOGLE STREET VIEW VR READY POWERED BY MATTERPORT
On May 11th, Google announced a partnership with Matterport to launch the next generation of Street View tours that combined panoramic images with 3D geometry data to create tours with a higher level of realism on the desktop and in VR.
“Customers no longer need to choose between the immersive Matterport experience and the search engine benefits of Google Street View. They are getting the absolute best of both worlds and will view Matterport Service Partners as the go-to providers for 360 solutions.” – Chris Hickman, Metroplex360.com
3D Immersive Tours
Many hospitality consumers require visual cues before making reservations. Engage buyers, Delight sellers. Promote your new developments. Impress landlords, Attract renters. Market your retail space.
3D virtual tours allow your customers to experience your accommodation on offer as if they were there and our 3D virtual walk through scans are the most realistic, meaningful, emotional and visual way to experience a property or venue online from anywhere in the world.
An expensive, specialised, high-tech 3D camera system is used to capture the space in beautiful, high-resolution images as well as a 3D spatial point cloud. By means of proprietary software, a polygon mesh is created and this mesh is used to create a dynamic 3D model that can be explored online AND in a virtual reality headset such as an Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear or Google Cardboard!!
The VR market has started and now that all the biggest players in the tech space are engaged including Apple we can consider it a complete market.
3D virtual tours can also be displayed on any device and any browser...
Experience a 3D virtual tour now from our Gallery
Many hospitality consumers require visual cues before making reservations. 3D virtual tours allow your customers to experience your hotel rooms as if they were there.
Promote your new developments – apartment complexes, condominiums and future developments by showcasing your premiere models and building amenities through 3D virtual walk through scans.
3D scans allow construction managers to effectively manage their jobs. Construction managers can share visually rich, 3D project updates as easily as taking a photo. Remote clients can see a project’s status and get details for making design and purchasing decisions. Remote teams feel as if they are there, making their jobs easier and teams more cohesive.Example:
Impress landlords. Attract renters. Fill your vacancies faster and more efficiently by showcasing your available units through 3D virtual walk through scans.
3D scans can help retail spaces, museums and other public venues market their spaces. Potential visitors get a powerful sense of walking through an exhibit or venue. 3D is a meaningful, emotional, visual way to experience a venue online. Through an online 3D virtual tour, customers can visualize any item directly in-situ in their home on the retailer’s website. 3D scans is a key part of the optimal “click and mortar” showroom and commerce experience.
3D Pro's and Con's
Every new product and technology that comes to market have pro's and cons and 3D Matterport is no different. We want to make you aware of not only weaknesses but also Matterport's strengths. Like all our clients we're confident the strengths and capabilities of Matterport far outweigh weaknesses.
- Matterport Tours set you aside from the competition and give you an edge by leveraging the latest breakthroughs in computational photography.
- Extremely fluid virtual step by step walkthrough experience. This is made possible by the large number property scans - from 50-200.
- Photo-realistic 3D Dollhouse View - this is what sets Matterport aside from all other virtual tours. Zoom out and view your home as if it was a little dollhouse. Interact by rotating, zooming in and out and view each floor separately or all.
- New 360˚ Scans, can be used to capture outside views, etc.
- Photo-realistic 3D Floorplan View. View the home as if an Architect presented it.
- Measuring tools to accurately measure floors, walls, windows, furniture, fixtures and more. The Photography technology of the 3D Matterport is accurate to within millimetres.
- Auto HDR and white balance to optimise interior shots - darker rooms show up brighter.
- Annotate notes on the model for other to see. Useful when doing remodels or in sharing ideas with others.
- Capture and download unlimited stills from any 360-degree scan - size 1920 x 1080 pixels (approx 100-200KB) suitable for MLS.
- Tours viewable from mobile devices.
- Tag key features with Matterport Mattertags.
- Embed code for inserting into website along with links are provided to the client.
- Showcase link for public viewing - shows Matterport Tour, Walkthrough & 360˚ Views, Dollhouse, and 2D photo-realistic Floor plan view.
- Customised Single-page website with client's tour and branding, etc.
- IR sensors do not allow for shooting in direct sunlight as the camera is optimised for interior shooting only. (Outside view can be shot in 360˚ mode, without 3D data)
- Windows without shades or blinds may display as overexposed.
- Chrome browser not fully supported.
- Limit of 200 scans per model or approx. 1000m² depending on property layout (there are exceptions).
- Cannot include detached garage, work shed or Casita into a single model - these would require a separate model.
- Takes time - up to 1.5 hr per 100m²
- Electrical interference may cause connection issues between Camera and iPad (WiFi).
- Proprietary hosting - only Matterport can host the models which come at a cost.
- A great deal of experience is needed for creating optimal results.
Prep for Scan - Tips
A first impression is a powerful tool. To make the best of this first impression here are some inexpensive tips to making your area look clean and presentable for a scan.
We will shoot a property as it is presented to us. We will only position blinds and doors as needed as well as turning on all lights.
- Clean the house top to bottom.
- All lights will be turned on by our photographer during the shoot. Ensure all light bulbs are in working order and that multiple bulb light fixtures are using the same type and wattage bulbs.
- De-personalize the space as best possible. Potential buyers better visualise themselves in a space which is less personalised.
- Hide personal items especially medicines on shelving.
- Remove as many family photos if possible especially framed photos on dresser tops.
- Remove any pet toys, water bowls, and cages.
- Remove frig magnets, calendars, and notes.
- Remove as much child proofing as possible to include door knobs protectors.
- Clean off nightstand tops.
- Remove wash clothes, towels, soap, and personal cleaning items from bathroom sinks, showers, and tubs.
- Remove promotional material (signage, business cards, staging by signs etc.)
- Turn off TV and computer monitors.
- Toilet seats down.
- Soap is hidden.
- Stow trash cans out of sight.
- Clean out the fireplace.
- All beds should be neatly made up with fluffed up covered decorative pillows.
- Hide or organise cords from lamps, TV's, stereo, etc.
- Vacuum and clean floors and windows.
- Clean sinks, sink faucets, and mirrors.
- Counter tops and kitchen islands should be completely cleared off - small decorative pieces may stay.
- Attractive place settings placed upon a dining room or breakfast table with a centre decorative piece.
- Align all furniture and chairs accordingly.
- Fans should be off.
- Please consider leaving air-conditioning on in the summer months for our photographers. They may be on-site for 2-6 hours.
- No balloons or hanging mobiles- the camera shoots multiple exposures and any movement will blur an image.
- Clean any fingerprints from stainless steel appliances.
- Organise walk-in closets and pantry shelves.
- De-clutter your space as much as possible - less is more.
- Open all doors to rooms you want to be captured on the tour. The photographer will not open doors or shoot rooms with closed doors to include closets. They may re-position partially open doors as needed.
- We only shoot exteriors if conditions are optimal.
- The photographer blocks out 1 hour of time for each 100m² of shooting. Shooting exterior spaces take time and challenge our scheduling. Please discuss any consideration of extra spaces prior to the shoot.
- 3D Interactive Walkthrough - Walk seamlessly through a 3D space.
- Floorplan / Dollhouse View - Interactive 3D Model, click to jump in!
- CoreVR - Google Cardboard, Google Daydream and Samsung Gear VR
- Post to Social Media – Share on Facebook or Twitter!
- Snapshot Images – High-quality HDR photos.
- Space Statistics – # of Views / Impressions / Avg # of Scenes Viewed
- MatterTags – Embed Text, Video, Exterior Views and more!
- Measurement – Measure rooms and ceiling heights
- One-page Website – Display your 3D Tour and info on a custom page
- Showcase App – View tours offline on your iPad
- Video Teasers - 12 Second Video by Matterport (Free)
- OBJ Model – OBJ File for CAD Experts (as per quote)
- Schematic Floorplans – Print ready PDF Floorplans (as per quote)
- Publish to Google Street View – Enhance your SEO for Businesses (as per qoute)